A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
from third parties:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time, you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this link.